1. Where can I get Adventure Time – Soundboard & Photo Stickers for my iPhone or iPod touch?
You can access the App Store within iTunes (version 7.7 or higher) on your computer, or simply click the App Store icon on your iPhone or iPod Touch. You will need to be running the 3.1 software or higher on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Search for Adventure Time under the Entertainment section.
2. What settings will ensure the best gaming experience?
On your iPhone or iPod touch springboard, choose SETTINGS > GENERAL> and choose AUTO-LOCK and change it to 5 minutes or turn it off temporarily to prevent the screen from prematurely dimming or automatically locking.
Use your headphones to get the most enjoyment from the soundboard.
When not using headphones, remember not to cover the speaker otherwise the sounds will be inaudible.
3. Is there a vibration function?
The app does not feature vibration.
4. How do I adjust the screen brightness?
On your iPhone or iPod Touch springboard, choose SETTINGS > BRIGHTNESS and adjust accordingly.
5. What is Adventure Time – Soundboard & Photo Stickers?
Adventure Time plays sound clips from the Adventure Time TV show, and lets you create customized images using the iPhone’s camera and a selection of backgrounds and stickers from the show.
6. How do I create pictures?
Press the Sticker Time button to enter Sticker mode. A random sticker and a random background are pre-selected. Use the stickers button to add, remove or change a sticker. Use the backgrounds button to access the iPhone camera and photo library, or choose a background from Adventure Time. The Share/Save menu gives you options to save, email, or post the image to facebook or twitter.
7. How can I listen to clips from the show?
Press the Soundboard button. Then click the character icons to hear them speak!
8. How can I log out of facebook and twiter?
From the main screen, click the options button to log in and out of facebook or twitter.
9. How can I adjust the sound volume?
During any level, you can press the MENU icon, and select OPTIONS to turn on/off the music, sound effects or to play your own iPod music. You can adjust the overall sound volume via the regular iPhone/iPod touch volume controls.
10. The app seems slow, how can I improve the performance?
Try rebooting the device to clear the memory or exit other applications that might be taking up excessive memory to achieve the highest quality experience.
11. Who produced this awesome app?
The app was developed by Gary Herman, for Cartoon Network.